It’s been a busy old month – so much so that I even left the multi-talented Alex Davis in charge of affairs for a day while I was elsewhere. (Alex’s own blog is well worth a read, as I’ve already mentioned, especially since it has recent guest posts from such great folk as Issy Brooke, Andy Angel, Mark West, Helen Ellwood, Shellie Horst, and Jonathan Green.)
Meanwhile, I’ve been popping up in all kinds of other places.
- Alex Davis hosts my Q&A session with Kristell Ink whip-cracker Sammy Smith.
- I get stranded on an uninhabited planet in Sophie E Tallis’s Distant Worlds interview.
- Over on editor and superb fantasist Teresa Edgerton’s blog I reveal some of the world-building behind Heir To The North.
- Fellow Kristell Ink author and editor Joanne Hall hears about the Accidental Organiser and the SFSF Social.
- Sheffield SFF Writers’ Group find out why I reckon writers’ groups in general are a Very Good Thing.
Oh, and don’t forget that this weekend, until 4th August, all current Kristell Ink & Grimbold Books titles are just 79p/99c across all Amazon sites. It’d be rude not to…